1. Connect cameras, sensors and other sources with Deep Learning DS to acquire data.
2. Data acquisition: So-called ground truth data form the basis for the successful training of AI models.
3. AI models are trained and evaluated for monitoring and automation tasks with a just a few mouse clicks.
4. Deploy AI for real-time execution using Inference DS.
5. The fully trained AI can be quickly integrated into existing and newly designed systems.
6. High quality data is generated and analyzed during AI execution (inference). This makes processes transparent and measurable.
Deep Learning DS offers all possibilities of AI-based optical inspection of components and surfaces. AI-based inspection learns to recognize defect patterns based on real data and thus enables even the most complex defect patterns to be reliably identified, categorized and localized.
The efficient Deep Learning DS workflow for creating and extending AI-based optical inspection functionalities enables a fast troubleshooting process, even under changing conditions. This reduces costs and efforts and leads to higher ROIs faster.
The data management functions of Deep Learning DS provide a full overview of detected errors, frequency and error categories in real time as well as over time. This means that all important key figures are always available in a statistically processed and comprehensible form.
Enable your company to benefit from the most recent advances of artificial intelligence.